Cincinnati Chili & Coneys
- 1 Pressure Cooker optional
- 1 quart water
- 2 lbs ground beef lean
- 1 tsp cInnamon
- 1 tsp cumin seed or ground cumin
- 2 onions large chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 toe garlic
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper or chili pepper optional
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1½ tsp ground allspice
- 1 can tomato paste 6oz can
- 1½ tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 large whole bay leaves
- Crumble raw (do not brown) ground beef into water, add all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered for 3 hours…
- OR… put all the ingredients into a pressure cooker (InstaPot) and cook on High for 15 minutes and naturally release the pressure.
- Remove garlic toe and bay leaves.
- Serve over thin spaghetti and top with finely shredded cheddar cheese, diced onions, and/or pinto beans.
- Add a side of Oyster crackers fro Nabisco!
- Boil all-beef hot dogs for 3 minutes.
- Remove hot dog from water, let it drain, place on untoasted potato bun, top with finely shredded cheddar cheese.