Brian’s Chicken and Rice Family Style
- Dutch Oven
- 54-72 Chicken Tenderloins boneless skinless OR..
- 9 Chicken Breasts boneless skinless & cut to look like tenderloins
- 3 cans Cream of Chicken 10.5oz each
- 3 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5oz each
- 3 cans sliced mushrooms 6.5oz each – drained
- 1.5 cups onion fresh chopped
- 3 tsp garlic salt
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 2.25 cups water cold
- 1 cup of cooked rice per serving
- Mix all ingredients and pour over Chicken Tenderloins (54-72) OR Chicken Breast (around 9 largebreasts cut to look like tenderloins) which have been placed evenly at the bottom of a large Crock Potor Large Baking Dish or Large Dutch Oven (the more area the better).
- Bake at 350˚ F for 45 minutes or until breast meat reaches 165˚ F.
- Serve over 1 cup of cooked rice per person. Use your normal rice cooking method.