Broiled Tilapia with Parmesan and Herbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise low-fat
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 oz lemon juice
- zest of 1 small lemon
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 tilapia fillets 6 to 8 ounce farm-raised
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper or lemon pepper
- Combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with remaining ingredients, except fish.
- Coat fillets with mixture and place in baking dish or shallow platter and let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler on High.
- Transfer fillets to a foil-lined or parchment-lined broiler pan.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the mixture on top and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes until the topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Pull, plate, and serve.