Pulled Pork Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound pulled pork
- ⅔ cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices White cheddar cheese
- ½ pound bacon chopped in 2 – 3″ pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sliders on a baking sheet and cut in half.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on both the top and bottom of the slider rolls. Place in the oven for a few minutes until bread is slightly browned.
- Warm pulled pork with barbecue sauce.
- Spread warmed pulled pork with barbecue sauce evenly across slider rolls.
- Add slices of cheese evenly on top of pork.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly on cheese.
- Place top layer of the sliders on the sandwiches
- Melt butter and stir in remaining glaze ingredients.
- Spoon over slider rolls and bake for 5 – 10 minutes until cheese is melted and buns begin to brown on top.