- 4 cups water
- 2 lbs ground sausage Prefer Bob Evens Country Style, Jimmy Dean Mild, or Jimmy Dean Country MildBott
- 3 stalks celery chopped or diced
- ⅓ cup onion chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes large can 28oz
- bot bai noodles 2" square (also called thin dumpling noodles)
- Bring water and sausage to a boil for 5 min or more.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Covered.
- Place in refrigerator until fat is congealed on top.
- Remove from fridge and remove congealed fat.
- Return to stove and bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and low boil until noodles are al-dente.
- Remove from heat and serve.