Sous Vide Whole Turkey Breast
- 1 Sous Vide cooker
- 1 2 gallon ZipLock bag
- 1 Large container
- 1 boxes of chicken broth or stock
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1 3 – 9 pound whole turkey breast
- Use a 2- Gallon ZipLock bag ( big enough to hold the turkey ) and put it in your Sous Vide container of choice.
- Place turkey in the brining bag and fill with chicken broth or stock and bouillon and seal.
- Fill container with water slowly pushing the brining bag under the water while you seal it, squeezing air out as you go; remove as much air as possible so bag does not float.
- Attach a sous vide cooker to the edge of the container. Wrap it in a dish towel for insulation. Cover the pot with plastic wrap or foil to reduce evaporation.
- Set temperature to 150˚ F.
- Cook for 12 to 18 hours.
- Remove turkey from the brining bag and transfer to the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours or longer.
- Remove turkey from fridge and brining bag. Save brine and freeze for soups, etc.
- Debone and remove skin from turkey and discard the bones and skin.
- Slice turkey to your desired thickness and package for your turkey sandwiches.