Sous Vide Eggs – Soft to Hard “Boiled”Add to Shopping List Go to Shopping List
- 2 Saucepan 1 used to par-boil and 1 used for ice bath
- 1 Sous Vide machine and setup
- Fill large saucepan 1/2 full of water.
- Fill large mixing bowl or another sauce pan with ice and fill with water. Place in the sink. (Ice Bath)
- Bring to a boil.
- Ease eggs with slotted spoon into the water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Immediately remove eggs with slotted spoon and place in ice bath for AT LEAST 1 minute or longer. Makes peeling MUCH easier later.
- After the eggs have been shocked in the ice bath for at least 1 minutes (I let them site for 3 minutes) put them into the sous vide and cook accordingly.
- Hard Boiled – 170˚F – 60 minutes – Yolk and whites are fully set.
- Soft Boiled – 150˚F – 30 minutes – Yolk has a thick custard like texture and is spreadable. Fully set whites.