Sous Vide Pasteurized Eggs
- 1 Sous Vide
- Eggs – uncooked in shell
- Set Sous Vide water bath temp to 135˚F
- Put eggs in water bath
- Meanwhile, sanitize the empty egg carton. Use a little bleach water and let air dry.
- Remove eggs after 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Put eggs back into the dried, sanitized egg carton.
- Return to the refrigerator.
- Remember, these eggs will be free from bacteria and not "cooked". Use them as you would any eggs. Of course, now you can comfortably use them in recipes that do not cook the egg, such as homemade mayonnaise.