Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 Saucier 3.5 qt size works very well
- 2 cups Water
- ⅔ cup White Vinegar
- 1½ cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 can Tomato Paste 6oz can
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 can Pineapple Tidbits 8oz can, drained (optional)
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- In a saucier or saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat and boil, gently whisking constantly.
- Simmer until all ingredients are dissolved and well combined, until it reaches the consistency desired, then about 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool to desired serving temperature.