Slow Cooker Lil’ Smokies – with apple jelly and brown gravy
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1 Saucier or Saucepan
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix
- ½ cup Apple Jelly NOT Apple Butter
- 16 oz Lil’ Smokie Sausage Links 2 – 8 oz packages
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- In a saucier or saucepan, make the brown gravy according to the package instructions.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 30 minutes or High for 10 minutes. You will see the Lil' Smokies get plump.
- Reduce temp to Low or Warm and serve.